With the advent of summer, we think of myriad ways to beat the heat and take a chill pill. As we know that Fresh healthy smoothies are liquid superfoods that are rich in nutrition and flavour…so here are top 10 healthy and yummy juices recipes which you can make at home easily so let’s have a look ↓
Organ cleansing detox Smoothie recipe:
- 2 grapefruits
- 1 medium-sized beetroot
- with 1 green apple
- 1 small lemon
- 1-inch ginger root (optional)
Mix all the above ingredients together in a blender and consume the juice immediately.
Beetroot and Carrot Smoothie
- 1/2 kg carrots
- 1/2 piece of ginger
- 2 tbsp (chopped) mint leaves
- black salt to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Blend all the ingredients in a mixer with some water except black salt and lemon juice.
2. Strain the liquid.
3. Pour in a glass add black salt, lemon juice and ice cubes.
4. Garnish with mint leaves.
Green Detox Smoothie
- 1 ¼ (chopped) spinach leaves (without stems and tough rib)
- With 1 cup chilled fresh orange juice
- 1 ¼ cup cubed mango
- ¼ cup (chopped) fresh mint
- 2 medium ribs celery (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup (chopped) flat-leaf parsley
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Keep blending it, until it is a smooth puree.
3. Pour into two chilled glasses and sip it.
- 1 ½ cup roughly chopped watermelon.
- 1 ½ musk melon (if you have some. Or you could add some more watermelon)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup skimmed yogurt
- Some ice cubes
Method: Add all ingredients to a blender and blend into a smooth consistency. Enjoy your watermelon smoothie!
Natural Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
- 100ml ice
- 200ml skimmed yogurt
- 1 tbs natural preservative-free peanut butter
- With 1 chopped (ripe) banana
- 1 tsp honey
Method: Blend all ingredients together, and add a little milk (if needed) to get a thin drinking consistency for this natural peanut butter and banana smoothie.
Berry Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt (or normal yoghurt without whey)
- 1 cup berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries etc)
- And 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp bran
- Ice cubes as required
- Add yoghurt and spinach and blend until blended
- Add the berries, bran and ice cubes to this and blend until smooth
- Serve immediately